We are The Pineapple Lounge, a kids and youth specialist strategy & insight agency. Partnering with global brands in the world of media, entertainment, tech and toys, we are passionate about our purpose. To deliver fresh insight, inspiration and intel for brands and champion the voice of young people. Our culture is very much centred on play, creativity and expression and we encourage our team to embrace these values through their work.
We are seeking a Strategy Lead to take the reins of thought leadership and creative client output in our US team. This role will play an instrumental role in growing our US business and innovating within our offer.
The Strategy Lead candidate will:
• Be a skilled research practitioner and insights consultant capable of designing, executing and delivering inspiring research
• Lead multiple projects working in the areas of qualitative insights, brand strategy and innovation
• Create, build and grow client relationships and maintain a position as a trusted advisor and consultant with senior clients
• Create exceptional output showcasing strategic thinking and ideas
• Run workshops with clients and help them embed insights into their business
• Train and mentor other team members on storytelling and innovation output
• Be a role model for creativity in the team inspiring others and owning the creative application of approaches and designs
• Maintain a commercial responsibility for retaining clients and growing warm leads
• Agency experience working on commercial clients, preferably in the kids and youth space
• Moderation experience
• Proven track record in winning pitches and delivering high profile output to global brands
• Workshop fluent – design and execution
• Comfortable and confident working remotely and in an agile / virtual team
• Passionate and immersed in pop-culture, brands and youth generations
NB: Our team is based in New York, but due to present climate we welcome applicants from a mix of locations.
If this sounds like you or anyone you know, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org