We are The Pineapple Lounge, a kids and youth specialist strategy & insight agency. Partnering with global brands in the world of media, entertainment, tech and toys, we are passionate about our purpose. To deliver fresh insight, inspiration and intel for brands and champion the voice of young people. Our culture is very much centred on play, creativity and expression and we encourage our team to embrace these values through their work.
TPL are seeking a highly experienced and confident Research Project Director to help deliver projects. They will enable the TPL team of strategists in ensuring milestones are met and projects are carefully planned and executed within budget. They will also drive sourcing new tools and tech solutions, maintaining standards of industry and regulatory compliance and helping to support the operational infrastructure.
The Project Director candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in the research industry
- Be highly experienced in running international and domestic, multi market and multi phased primary research projects
- Have an in-depth understanding of field management
- Have ability to handle multiple research projects simultaneously, have excellent prioritization skills, managing own projects and overseeing others.
- Understand screener, sample design and methodology as well as components of research & field deliverables.
- Be experienced in costing research projects efficiently and managing budgets.
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills. Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver different project elements providers.
- Have some understanding of industry and regulatory compliance management is beneficial.
Key responsibilities include:
- Research Project & Field Management: Leading research projects.
- Freelance Staff Management: Recruitment and management of project management resource in US and UK.
- Costings & Job Reconciliation: Costing projects and monitoring financial health of project through project lifecycle.
- Compliance: Working with Group Teams to ensure Projects are run in line with security & data practices.
- Scouting and Recruitment of The Pineapple Lounge Thought Leader Networks: Internal scouting to refresh & grow Hack Squad, Expert Consultants, School Panels
- Suppliers & Third Party Management: Review and refresh of our Partners and third party suppliers.
If this sounds like you or anyone you know, we’d love to hear from you, so please apply or reach out to us at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 30th December 2020.